Continuous Asphalt Mixing Plant
Drum asphalt mixing plant is one type of continuous asphalt mixing plant, with characteristics of simple structure, low cost and convenient maintain.
This series asphalt mixing plant with capacity from 20-60t/h, has mobile continuous asphalt mixing plant and stationary continuous asphalt mixing plant.
SINOSUN continuous asphalt mixing plant was designed based on the international market requirement, and CAP series asphalt mixing plant is suitable for road maintenance and small road construction project. The dust collection system is friendly, dryer drum with quite low power consumption, its modular design saves the cost of transportation and installation, its diversified configuration can meet different investment requirement.
The cold aggregate bins used for temporary storage cold aggregate, the aggregate quantity was controlled by different rate charging belt. The burner can use kinds of fuel, such as light oil, heavy oil, gas and coal.
CAP drying mixing drum
Drying drum is the core part of CAP continuous asphalt mixing plant, with function of drying the aggregate and heating to a certain temperature, and mix the bitumen, aggregate to qualified finished asphalt concrete product.
SINOSUN CAP series continuous asphalt mixing plant has the following features:
Adopts down-flow heating, heating and mix in one time and continuous mix.
The equipment structure is simple, with higher reliability and high qualified finished product.
Small size, economic space occupation, simple and convenient to transport and install.
With stong extension ability, can choose moving chassis to realize move and walking, easy to move from site to site.
Drying and mixing drum main parameter
Suitable size aggregate were continuous sent into drying drum to dry and heat, at the same time mix with the weighted bitumen and additive.
The hot mixed bitumen and concrete aggregate were delivered to temporary finished product storage bin by hot elevator and ware delivered to working site though transport vehicle. The asphalt mixing plant adopts cyclone dust filter(water dust filter and baghouse dust filter is optional according to the customer conditions), equipped with PLC automatic control system, simple to operate, and realized perfect control of the asphalt mixing plant.
CAP series asphalt mixing plant characteristics
CAP series asphalt mixing plant with simple constructure, can upgrade as mobile type, and with low cost, is a ideal choice for different projects.
1. Different kins of aggregate bins, can select 2-4 different size aggregate. Different speed charging belt can control the charging capacity. The warehouse vibration motor is optional.
2. About the bitumen supply system, the bitumen tank can choose directly-heated type or thermal oil heating type.
3. Drying drum part: cold aggregate was dry and heated under the action of gravity and combined with bitumen and mineral powder to mix. The hot mix aggregate can control the temperature according to different requirements. In order to optimize the structure, the drying drum and the burner can installed in one base.
4. The burner adapts different kinds of fuel, such as light oil, heavy oil, gas and coal dust, high efficient and environment friendly. Provide our clients multiple choice, save cost for our clients.
5. The hot elevator adopts the latest generation technology, hot-mix mixture can directly enter into finished products bin through hot elevator. The hot mix finished product can be unloaded directly into the transport vehicle, and delivered to the working site.
6. Dust collection system, according to different requirements we provide multiple choice, such as cyclone dust filter, water dust filter and baghouse dust filter. Our clients can choose suitable type according to the actual requirement and local environment standard.
7. Automatic control system, equipment with automatic and manual operation types, can realized unconditional conversion, can assure the stable operation, the operation description is easy to understand, can save our client’s labor cost.
Main Parameter List of CAP asphalt mixing plant